I've been playing over on facebook, and this is one of the listy thingees I did tonight. Figgered I'd add it over here too. :) They are always fun to do.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 12 noon, don't pay much attention to clocks in the summer, which is not technically morning.
2. How do you like your steak? I don't eat red meat. I am as vegetarian as my body's needs will allow me to be.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It was Wall-E, last summer with my best friend, Bee, and her hive of kiddos. Before that. . . Goblet of Fire or Matrix 2 or the Return of the King. Whichever came last.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't watch TV, but it would have to be the Prisoner from the 60's.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Alaska, preferably the southeasterb bits around Juneau.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Read number one; I didn't have breakfast. Unless the soy milk I had before I went to bed at 4 this morning counted.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian, the spicy the better, and my esophageal reflux just has to sit back and cry about it. (Believe me, it's worth it!)
8. What foods do you dislike? Red meat, mushrooms, mayonnaise, probably more stuff that I can't think of at the mo'.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Mela in Asheville (EXCELLENT Indian), Tomato Head in Knoxville (nummy vegetarian)
10. Favorite dressing? Band-aids. I don't do salad dressing; should add that to my list of things I don't eat.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? We share an Escort and a Taurus, both plastered with "kill your tv" propaganda, as well as various other excellent stickers, like Marley, the Dead, "question the answers", and more of the same. I like our cars. I came with the Escort, all but about nine miles were put on by me, and my parents gifted us their Taurus when Mom got a new one.
12. What are your favorite clothes? My Chaco sandals, my loose and comfy hippie skirts, and my collection of humorous tees.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? After Alaska would come a literary tour of Britain.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always half full, if not full. I have little patience for half-empties.
15. Where would you want to retire? If not Alaska, Hot Springs, NC.
16. Favorite time of day? Evening, when it cools down and the light is all red and purple.
17. Where were you born? St. Joesph's Hospital, Asheville NC
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? none, now, but of them all, I prefer hockey.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? This is a tag-free zone tonight.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See above.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everybody's response. I'm curious to the point of nosiness.
22. Bird watcher? Sure, when I'm outside. Not as a hobby, though.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, emphatically. When my sleep study was done, I didn't hit deep sleep until 4 or 5 am, if that tells you anything. My body rhythm is up all night, sleep all day.
24. Do you have any pets? Life without pets is a sad life indeed. We currently have three kitties. My most special kitty died in May and I miss her unbelievably. But, as it always is, the pain of the loss is more than made up by the joy of the memories.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I started a new Warrior over the weekend and am leveling him up right and left. . . Oh, not that kind of news huh? Naw, nothing new or exciting. I live a gloriously dull life and wouldn't trade it for an exciting one EVER.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Detective!
27. What is your best childhood memory? Dad reading Dr. Seuss to me.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I was a dog person until I married Stoney and he introduced me to the joys of being a cat mom.
29. Are you married? Blissfully. Stoney (Bryan) and I just about to hit the eight year mark and have been honeymooning every day of it. Being married to your best friend can NOT be beat.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always and nag others that do not.
31. Been in a car accident? I've been hit twice, but minor both times--though one time it was while test driving an Infinity. LOL
32. Any pet peeves? Bad grammar and punctuation, bigotry, people that make decisions or have firm opinons when they have not educated themselves about the issue, people that park shopping carts in the parking lot instead of putting them up, anytime the rules are not followed. . . Look, I have Asperger's Syndrome, so I expect things a certain way and sometimes I have a hard time accepting when they are not, though I'm trying hard to be more tolerant. But, that means that I have a HUGE list of pet peeves. Be glad I don't go around with a notebook writing it all down! LOL
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? artichoke hearts, green olives, and black olives.
34. Favorite Flower? Daisies. I do so love daisies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Madagascan Vanilla, target's store brand Archer Farms, followed by nearly anything good ol' Ben and Jerry can produce.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? If I have one, I guess it's Petros, or maybe Chick fil a.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? twice, maybe three times, it's been a while. But, in my defense, it IS hard to do a three point turn in a 1964 Mustang that doesn't have power steering.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Amazon.com
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yup.
41. Like your job? Love it. I am one of the few people I know that can truly say they love their job with a passion.
42. Broccoli? Aw yeah.
43. What was your favorite vacation? The weekend we spent in Lexington, VA; we stayed in a lovely B&B and it snowed.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Depends on if you are defining "dinner" as the evening meal or the noon meal. Last evening meal was, of course, Stoney. Last noon meal was Bee and her hive.
45. What are you listening to right now? B is for Marley. . . he found it for me!! :D
46. What is your favorite color? Green, the lighter the better or limeish.
47. How many tattoos do you have? One but it is made up of seven individual bats. I am very proud of it and am strongly contemplating my next.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? See number 19.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? Well, there is still one more question, so I'm not actually done, now am I? But it is currently 12:06 and I assume it will only take me a few minutes to write my answer to the last one, so probably 12:08 or thereabouts.
50. Coffee Drinker? If it's sweet "frou frou" coffee, yes. Working man's coffee, no thanks.