03 February 2009

Twittering

Thanks to a link to an article on Neil Gaiman's blog, I discovered that both he and one of my favorite actors, Stephen Fry, use Twitter! The article lists the top 50 followed celebs (that do their own twitting) on Twitter. Quite interesting!

I've been saying for a while, that I need to find a better app, mod, what have you, so I can have twitter running and not have to go to the the web page to read my twits. I have good friends (like Deb) that twit a lot and it is so nice to see what's going on. It would be fun to follow Gaiman and Fry, as well, a little free entertainment, if you will. I'll add looking for mods on my list of things to do. . .

By the way, the Gaiman twitter in the article is just great. “Clues you're twittering too much : during an interesting dream, you think "I must twitter this", and start looking in dream for your phone.”

Completely off topic, can you imagine just how hard it is to type when you have a kitty sleeping on your chest?

1 Comments:

Blogger dhamel said...

That's one of the reasons I like Twitter better than Facebook: it comes to you; you don't have to load up a page to go to it. I have TwitterFox running in Facebook. It just keeps popping up mesages throughout the day.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home