03 February 2009

Buttons



The Coraline site has a fun and eery thing to do. . . Add buttons to your eyes. Just like the Other Mother. This was the only photo of me glasses-less, and I don't think it looks quite scary enough, but it was still such an icky-yet-thrilling, rather sick thing to do, I had to share.

On a side note, if you've not read the book, do! Especially before you see the movie. It should be totally creepy and tons of fun. The book terrified me in parts but I enjoyed the terror. I'm interested to see how it follows through in a movie.

Oh, and while we're talking about creepy and buttons. . . Let Neil Gaiman tell you about them. He does it so much better than I:

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

I love that little video...good thing, as my son has made me watch it with him several times now. I love Coraline. It's the first Neil Gaiman book I ever read. My husband's reading it right now so we're all set to go on Friday. :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Medbie said...

I hope you'll post a review of the movie, Debi!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home