17 July 2007

More Green Hair!

The other green didn't stay long, so I turned to Manic Panic and now have Green Envy bedecking my hair. I should have went to them first! Awesome product, and I recognize one of their "Best of the Best" as a friend and former blogger (you go, girl!).

Stoney colored it for me; did a marvelous job, I might add! It only took half a jar, so I'm set for a redo whenever. Then, I'll have a pro re-bleach the highlights and maybe go with Bad Boy Blue or After Midnight Blue for the next go 'round.

I SO dig having colored hair! I'm just sorry I waited this long to do it! I can't wait till Stoney is no longer working for the Pigs and might let me talk him into using the temporary color on him. :D




2 Comments:

Blogger Tom P. said...

My daughter uses Manic Panic and has had excellent results. The darker colors tend to stay in better than the lighter ones. Also, watch out for chlorine. Takes the color right out.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Medbie said...

I'll remember that!

I really love their colors--a friend of mine has had their pink hair for years and I've always been jealous. LOL

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home