23 July 2007

WoW Couples

Through our whole relationship, Stoney and I have always said, "the couple that games together, stays together". We've played many games together from Unreal Tournament to Dungeon Siege to World of Warcraft.

We've run into a few other married couples on World of Warcraft that are gaming together and now Stoney came across this wonderful article recommending that married/established couples make "date nights" on WoW. Stoney and I play WoW a lot together and follow a lot of those concepts (as I said in my comment on the article), but the idea of a date night is an awesome idea. Seeing as how Stoney thinks so too, we'll have to take her advice. :D


edit: for some reason, my lengthy and thought-out comment didn't post. . . ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home