18 June 2008

Wonderful Pratchett Interview

Many thanks to Carl V (of the Once Upon a Time Reading Quest) for pointing me to this great interview!

One of my top 20 favorite authors, Neil Gaimon, interviews one of my top 5 favorite authors, Terry Pratchett. Excellent interview, with a bit about the new book coming out (a non-Discworld kids book; I can't wait!) and some touching and honest bits about his Alzheimer's--not to mention the hilarious and oh-so-Pratchett bit about helping the Brownie Scouts kidnap him. Great stuff! Thanks, Carl!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindblaze said...

fabulous interview. i was saddened when i heard about pratchett's alzheimer's diagnosis. :( but as he himself has said, we don't know when our time is up anyway.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Medbie said...

But, he's still so sharp (according to Gaiman) and still has so much to give! I'm hopeful--both for more books and for the benefits the publicity will give to this cause!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home