02 June 2008

May 2008 Reading List

May was a pretty darn good month for reading. :) Here's my list of books read. The links take you to amazon.com (insert shameless self-promotion here) and I've also added links to the reviews.

Murder on the Flying Scotsman by Carola Dunn

Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith

Snow by Tracy Lynn
my review

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
my review

The Christmas Mystery by Jostein Gaardner
brief discussion here

Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon
brief discussion here and here

Reflections on the Psalms by CS Lewis

Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
brief discussion here

Horns and Wrinkles by Joesph Helgerson
my review

Damsel in Distress by Carola Dunn

Dead in the Water by Carola Dunn
What?! So I'm addicted to this "cozy" mystery series! What of it!! :P

Dream Angus by Alexander McCall Smith
my review

Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
my review

Styx and Stones by Carola Dunn

The Haunted Looking Glass edited by Edward Gorey
my review

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Wow! That is an impressive pile of reading for one month! Since I just started reading your blog, I'm anxious to come back later today, and read some of your reviews. I'm really interested to hear what you had to say about Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. I've got it on my Southern Challenge list. Saw the movie many years ago and loved it, and if it follows the norm, that means I'll love the book even more.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home