02 July 2008

June 2008 Reading List

Beautiful Boy by David Sheff
my review

Mountain Jack Tales by Gail Haley
book discussion can be found here

Sky Burial by Xinran
my review

the Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie
Awesome and amazing!

A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
my review

The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
The latest installment of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series; another great volume in a series I hate to see end.

Anno Dracula by Kim Newman
I'll be posting by review of this fantabulous book soon!

A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
Read this to finish the Once Upon a Time Challenge.

Tweak by Nic Sheff
my review

The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss
This started out great but ended just okay. I don't really recommend it.

Rattle His Bones by Carola Dunn
Another Daisy Dalrymple mystery, and not nearly as good as the others; of course this could be because I read it all in one setting, into the wee hours of the night. . .

The Monstrous Memoirs of a Mighty McFearless by Ahmet Zappa
my review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home