01 June 2007

Hmmm. . .

So far today, I've done nothing on needs-to-be done list. I've played GoPets for a while, ordered tickets to 1964: the Tribute as our anniversary gift to each other (we've heard another Beatles tribute band that was fab, and this one is supposed to be even better!) and ordered tickets to a double feature showing of Duck Soup and Modern Times in our restored movie palace downtown. I've talked on the phone to the hubbie at least four times, killed two really huge black ants, tentatively found a baby-sitter for the concert night, and I've done all this while being romanced by the greatest soul singer of all time.

Sadly, none of that was on my Things-to-Do-This-Summer list. And yet, here I am, two hours into my day, still in my comfy office chair and trying to think of something that would excuse my behavior if I played World of Warcraft for an hour or two. Sheesh, what a laze I am!

1 Comments:

Blogger dhamel said...

I think killing two big black ants counts for an awful lot!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home