13 September 2008

Meet AquaWoman

I was able to get my hair appointment bumped up to Thursday night, so I've got new hair color now! :D Off with the purple, and on with the Atomic Turquoise.

Mandy did an awesome job bleaching in new highlights, which I then went home and colored. Well, Stoney colored them, cause he's The Man.

The photo doesn't do the color justice, since it was a bit cloudy out today and the camera just couldn't catch the depth of the color. I'll try again later when we have sunshine. But, I LOVE it! It's my new favorite--go Manic Panic!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Ooooo...I can see why it's your new favorite...it's gorgeous!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There! Love the new color! I have a page here too. My URL is 4gottenfairy@blogspot.com
Next I think you should try these colors: Red, Orange & yellow strips! By the way, love your page!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home