18 August 2008

Ugh

Just ate half the tub thingee of Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra and now I feel sick. And the worst part is that it's bed time. What a horrid thing to do. But, I'm hoping that confessing it will A) make my tum feel less yucky and B) make the calories go away.

Excellent day at work. New kiddo was a Baby Genius; we're up to 5 in our Asperger's class. All boys, all bright, all adorable. :D I love going to work!

Another day without reading a single word in any book. I have a stack of overdue library books, several of which are half read, and a bunch of half written reviews that just WON'T become polished into something more interesting than a high school book report. Still working on them. But I didn't buy any this weekend. :P Didn't leave the house, actually. . .

Cleopatra is still not well; third time to vet, still no change. I'd chat about it more but am too tired right now. I'll just say that those of you that pray, add a little prayer for my baby.

In other news, I had falafel for lunch and it was yummy.

I go now--go groan and moan in bed with a belly ache. Night y'all.

5 Comments:

Blogger dhamel said...

You should try my no-eating-after-eight ban! Eat your ice cream at 7:30 :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Hope the belly's better by now. Just remember--it's not your fault. If they didn't make the stuff taste so damn good, we wouldn't do that kind of thing to ourselves!

I do hope your baby's feeling better! It just makes one feel so helpless when our furry little loved ones are sick.

7:09 PM  
Blogger dhamel said...

A very good point! I was thinking just the other day that a lot of our dietary troubles would be solved if food didn't have any taste. Then we'd just eat the right sort of stuff and have done with it.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Medbie said...

So true! If it all felt like mushrooms in my mouth, I'd have no trouble at ALL!

I'm going to try your cut off time, Deb, and see if that helps!

11:08 PM  
Blogger maggie moran said...

We eat ice cream every night before bed, abd I wonder why I'm gaining weight. ;)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home