10 August 2008

Weekend's Over. . .Already?

Oh man, the weekend's over, I've a stack of books to review (why, oh WHY don't I review them immediately instead of starting another book?), laundry still to wash and numerous "get-ready-for-work" duties not yet done. *groan*

On the other hand, I DID take a stack of around 20 books to the used bookstore.

Of course, I came home with fifteen and the hubbie with five. . .

Our kiddos start school tomorrow. One will not be there for certain, he's a T-Th only kiddo, but the other four should be. I'm excited! A class of five little boys between three and four years-old, diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome should be SO much fun! Two of them are my students from last year, so I'm thrilled about that, one of them I know slightly from his previous class and the other two just turned three, so this is their first school experience. Can't wait to see how tomorrow goes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

I can't wait to hear how it's going with the kids. The way you talk about your students just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I'm serious, it is so evident in your words how much these little ones mean to you. How lucky they are!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Medbie said...

Thank you! I do love these guys!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home