05 October 2008

No, Really!

So, this morning I dreamed. . .

You're not going to believe me, when I tell you this but I promise, I'm not making ANY of it up, 'kay. 'Kay. Here goes.

I dreamed that Fred Thompson and David Lee Roth were this car together one night and they were driving along real fast, only I was one of them, cause when I dream I always dream first person. (No, I don't know which one I was, I just know that I was one of them.) So we/they were scorching this country road one night in some fast car and got pulled by the police.

I don't remember the gist of the police biz, but Roth was driving and did the talking and the end of the matter was that both were going to jail for being drunk. Thompson looks at Roth and says, "I hope you got cash, cause I don't have enough to get us both out!" (meaning bail money).

Then, the dream pans out, and it's a commercial, and a voice over dude says "American Express--for when you need to have enough to get both you AND your friend out of jail."

No. I don't want it psychoanalyzed. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger dhamel said...

That is great! I should think Fred Thompson would have an in with the police what with his sitcom past.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Medbie said...

I'm serious, though, it's true!

My husband is usually the one with the odd dreams (one of these days I'll share his dream about Nixon) but this time it was me! LOL

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home