01 June 2007

It's, uh, me again. . .

Right now I am: I just finished a post commenting on my laziness and yet, here I am, fiddling with my blog again! But, I ran across an old blog of mine, and I used this template every day and I enjoyed it. Thought I'd use it again some. Think of this as a test run. . .

I'm reading: Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton and Come to the Quiet by John Michael Talbot.

Just finished reading: The Single File by Kate McKeever (Need to remember to write a review for Ms. McKeever.)

Stoney is: Working for the Pigs. Oink, oink!

What I wish: Right now, I've got it all! :D

Latest movie watched: Howl's Moving Castle, which was good, but the book was a bijillon times better, of course.

I'm listening to: the greatest soul singer of all time, Al Green

Quote of the day: "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." Aesop

The weather is: Hot at 84 degrees, but I have no intention of finding out first hand. I'm staying safely inside, thank you!

Today's addiction: Celestial Seasonings "Perfectly Pear" White Tea --YUMMY!

The good thing that happened today: I woke up on holiday!

The bad thing that happened today: Not a bad thing has happened and I plan to keep it that way! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home