03 June 2007

Peaceful Sunday

Right now I am: Just finishing up the Daily Puzzles that Deb has me addicted to doing.

I'm reading: Come to the Quiet by John Michael Talbot and Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamilton, which so far has been truly crappy.

Just finished reading: Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton

Stoney is: Playing World of Warcraft (and I'll be joining him shortly. :D )

What I wish: Nothing; we've had a lovely peaceful weekend with Butterfly, which included a nice dinner out and a walk by the river which she enjoyed as much as we did. Now, we're having quality gaming time. :D
The cats have been fed and medicated and peace is upon us--what more could I want?

Latest movie watched: Howl's Moving Castle, which was good, but the book was a bijillon times better, of course.

I'm listening to: Bob Dylan, who just followed Jimi Hendrix on my media player.

Quote of the day: "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." Bob Dylan

The weather is: 72, overcast and we had a nice thunderstorm earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home