10 May 2008

NonFiction Challenge


I've not been reading as much nonfiction as I'd like, and here's a challenge to help encourage me!

1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2008

2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)


Let's see if this will jump-start me into reading some of the great nonfiction sitting on my to-be-read shelf!

Progess:
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
read 16 May 2008 | read my review

Beautiful Boy by David Sheff
read 1 June 2008 | read my review

Tweak by Nic Sheff
read 19 June | read my review

Zero: the Biography of a Dangerous Idea by Charles Seife
read ?? September | read my review here.

Cider with Rosie by Laurie Lee
read ?? September | not yet reviewed but it was a 5/5 stars

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Hooray! You've joined the Non-Fiction Five Challenge, too! :) I look forward to seeing your choices. I hope they are all winners. Happy Reading!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home