17 May 2008

Friday Fill-Ins--a day late

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to eat mayonaise!
2. The frog pond serenade reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my sweet tea--black, green or herbal.
4. International travel and summer in Alaska are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons, just do your best to juggle them and keep laughing.
6. Being with Mom and Dad at Little River is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading and sleeping after a long day of playing World of Warcraft, and Sunday I want to do more of the same!

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

i love how you phrased #2 :-) Thanks for playing!

9:30 AM  
Blogger tanabata said...

Nice answer for #5. Hope you had a fun weekend.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Medbie said...

Thanks, all! :D

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home