04 August 2008

Back to Work part II

Not bad, not bad. Emotions ran pretty high for me all day, but all in all I think I will work well with this teacher and okay with the other TA. The teacher is very excited and is looking forward to a class of just kids with Asperger's Syndrome. We'll be focusing on structured play (my speciality), social skills and the like so it should be a good year. I told Caroline about wanting to look into the grants for going back to school and she encouraged me to do it. So, come this spring, I will! I'm sure it's too late for this year and besides, I feel rather committed to this year, the teacher and plus I'm getting two of last year's kiddos in my class! J, whom I loved and cried when he left, and L who had just started but has SO much potential. So, I'm feeling pretty positive right now. Very sleepy, put positive.

I'm also three book reviews behind, having just finished my book for the 1% challenge, which is also non-fiction. I've GOT to get these reviews posted. But it won't be tonight. I'll be in bed in less than an hour, I can promise you!

Thanks to all for the well wishes for today! (((hugs)))

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

I'm so glad to hear it went well! Seriously, you left my heart with a big smile. And I hope things only get better!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Medbie said...

Thank you!
(((hugs)))

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home