05 August 2008

July 2008 Reading List

Bloody Red Baron by Kim Newman
Incredible book that deserves a review that I can't seem to write. . .

Sonny's House of Spies by George Ella Lyon
my review

The Evolution Man, or How I Ate My Father by Roy Lewis
my review

Automated Alice by Jeff Noon
my review

Tideland by Mitch Cullins
my review

Amphigorey by Edward Gorey
Some were funny, but some of them. . . well, I just didn't get the joke! :(

The Pirates! In an Adventure with Communists by Daniel DeFoe
review hopefully coming soon

Gideon the Cutpurse: Being the First Part of the Gideon Trilogy by Linda Buckley-Archer
my review

The Almost Moon
review coming soon

3 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

That's a pretty healthy pile of reading there! Well, you already know you enticed me right into reading Sonny's House of Spies, for which I am extremely grateful. And I also have you to thank for a birthday idea for my husband...just yesterday I ordered Evolution Man. :)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Looking forward to reading more of your reviews! These look good.

You said once, over on my blog, that you were a Terry Pratchett fan. What is your favorite of his? One of mine is "The Truth."

5:06 PM  
Blogger Medbie said...

It's so hard to pick a favorite Pratchett, but Reaper Man would have to be my number one. I also would put Hogfather, Night Watch, and Thief of Time as my other in the top five. But, like I said, it's so hard to pick a favorite!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home